 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2498
    install on Windows ME? —Fredrik Helin
   Hello. I wonder if it's possible to install legOS 0.2.6 according to the new docs at: (URL) on Windows ME? If not I wonder which version would be ok to install? (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: install on Windows ME? —Stephen M. Moraco
   Fredrik, (...) Please install following the instructions (INSTALL-cygwin) which you cite and let us know how you fare. I believe it should work. If it does work let us know (reply to this message) and I'll add WinME to the list of supported (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)