 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2422
    Re: "Want to get started with legOS" needs help again —Max Bowsher
   Aaagh! Cygwin B20! That's about 4 years old, IIRC. The current version is 1.3.10, soon to be 1.3.11. Get it from www.cygwin.com - and where did you manage to find B20 ? That site should either remove it or mark it as of historical interest only. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: "Want to get started with legOS" needs help again —Ed Manlove
   Max, I believe the source of this is (URL) as you said should not really be there because of B20 (which is actually what I have been using for reasons below) and because these instructions have been superceded by (URL) problem here is the different (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)