 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 242
    Re: legOS make newbe question —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Too bad nobody who actually uses LegOS is speaking up. I was under the impression you weren't supposed to move any makefiles around, and that you were just supposed to edit the appropriate makefile (probably Makefile.common) and type make at (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: legOS make newbe question —Phil Watt
   Thanks for all of your help. I am surprised also, I thought alot of others were successfully using legOS and thought there would be someone who had gone through this. I checked as you said, and c, c++ and mint are in the legOS.0.1.7 lib directory, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)