 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 24
  Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)

I like the pdf format. I have no trouble reading it either on my laptop (800X600) or on this machine (1280X1024). I use the "fit width" option, and have never seen the text be "too small" in either case. It is becoming commonplace in the industry, I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)

Well as long as there is an html version I don't care. I still think pdf is a pain to read because it doesn't scroll well. (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)