 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2385
    Re: Proposals, Bug Fixes, etc and tracking them with SourceForge —Joseph Woolley
   Well, I am definitely interested in participating! I am actively seeking developer status on sourceforge for the legOS project. I had concidered volunteering to coordinate the release, but had doubts/concerns about the time I would be able to put (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        egcs or something else? —Michael Obenland
   (...) Actually, gcc 3.0.3-1 is available for the Hitachi. I'm running gcc with the new 2.12 binutils on my SuSE Linux machine without a flaw. Gcc only complains about some depricated styles at kernel compilation and has some problems with the c++ (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)