 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2330
2329  |  2331
Subject:
new EmuLegOS release 1.2.5.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 21:25:18 GMT

I just posted a new release of EmuLegOS, if you're interested you can grab it
from http://emulegos.sourceforge.net

Most of the changes were just adding support for additional sensor types.  Here
is the changelog.

1.2.5.0 03/02/02 Mark Falco
- added include for semaphore.h so user doesn't need to do it
- added yield call
- fixed light scaling to match legOS 0.2.5
- added velocity code, this calculation is simpler then LegOS
may need some work
- added support for various third party sensors and multiplexors
- swmux from www.techno-stuff.com
- dirpd from www.techno-stuff.com
- mux (active multiplexor) from www.mindsensors.com
  this emulates the legOS driver I wrote for this
  multiplexor, availble in the patches section of
  the legOS project at sourceforge
- various other bug fixes which I forgot to write down
- fixed lnp patch, it was a reverse patch before

mark