 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2297
  maths libraries and LPS

I am new to this newsgroup, so I hope I am not repeating information - I cannot find the solution to this from a search. I am porting a small maths library to the Lego brick at the moment (cos, sin, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh, acos, asin, atan, sqrt, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)