 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2265
  Re: true tcp/ip on the RCX

(...) [...] (...) A few days ago, Olaf sent me his legOS TCP/IP code which I have been running a few days, so I probably have the world's second TCP/IP-enabled Lego brick in my office :-) ! I was also able to squeeze in a simple web server, a few (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: true tcp/ip on the RCX

Cool stuff, congrats on the Slashdot recognition. Hope the "Slashdot Effect" didn't totally cripple your server. Wondering if you or Olaf could make the LegOS code available for all to see, just wondering how it was all done for educational purposes (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: true tcp/ip on the RCX

(...) The C64 server survived the "Slashdot attack" without problems, even though it served tenths of thousands of pages over a period of only a few hours. Since it is configured to allow only 10 simultaneous connections, it could more or less serve (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)