 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2202
  Re: Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K.

Thanks for your interest Dave. The source for the USB tower Win2k patch is located at anonymous ftp://134.29.51.4 I can also give you one hint to get you going on configuring legos for cygwin. The most problems I have had are with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K.

Hi Aaron, Thanks for your quick reply. Thank you for the USB fix. I have also done as you suggested and altered the path under #NT - I forgot the drive letter should have been specified //x where x is the drive, C:, D: etc. I have now eliminated (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)