 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2187
  VC++6 and LegOS

Hi, I'd like 2 know if there's a way to integrate VC++ 6 and LegOS, not 4 debugging, but for use VC as editor (very good as editor) and then just compile inside the IDE??? -- CarlosLuis Rendón M. Network Manager (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: VC++6 and LegOS

I have my Visual Studio set up so I can make programs, download programs, and download firmware all from the 'tools' menu in VS (VC++). So far, the only thing I'm not set up for is editing the 'makefile' file. Under 'Tools>Customize...' select the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: VC++6 and LegOS

Definitely it works. Thanks steve. Regards. -- CarlosLuis Rendón M. Network Manager "Steve Hassenplug" <steveh@mailcode.com> escribió en el mensaje news:GpBrn5.6nL@lugnet.com... (...) arguments' (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)