 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2181
    LNPD: communication between clients —Eric Swalens
   It seems that when a client of lnpd sends data to the IR tower, these are not sent to the other clients connected to the daemon. Unfortunately, I really need this feature... So I tried to call "deliver_packet(tx_buffer, tx_end-tx_buffer);" in (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNPD: communication between clients —Mark Falco
   In adding LNP support to EmuLegOS I needed this feature in the lnpd. If you grab EmuLegos there is a patch for lnpd that will add the feature you are looking for. The patch has nothing to do with EmuLegOS so you can apply it without setting up the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNPD: communication between clients —Eric Swalens
   (...) Great, thank you very much. Btw, didn't you diff in reverse order (I grabbed version 1.2.4.2)? The lines to add begin with "-"... Eric (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)