 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2164
    USB, Windows, legOS —Aaron Berg
   Attention everyone trying or have gotten the USB IR tower to work under windows running legOS. I have some patches from at certain Jin Sato that are supposed to allow one to upload programs and the legOS kernel via the USB IR tower. First off I am (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: USB, Windows, legOS —Don Texeira
   I tried the patch and still get the error "Error 6 GetCommState". Anyone know what this error means and what I can do to correct it? I would really like to get legOS running. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: USB, Windows, legOS —Dave Wightman
   Hi Don and Aaron, Any chance of sending me the patches for the USB Tower to work under Cygwin. I may be able to help get the patches working. I have some experience with Win95/98/2K. Dave W. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)