 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2139
Re: Problems with the USB tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:30:44 GMT

Hi!Hary,I am sorry I replied to your mail from outside the lugnet
list.Please reply to the list and I will make sure that I don't mess up.
Regards,
Rajendra

From: "Hary Mahesan" <hmahesan2@hotmail.com>
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Problems with the USB tower
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:09:01 GMT

Where'd you the get the patch for LegOS that can use the USB tower?

- Hary

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Rajendra Kumar Penugonda writes:
Hi!Everyone,
I was trying to download the kernel to the RCX but the errors I get are
something like this:
-When I do ./firmdl3 ../legOS.srec I get the message: ./firmdl3:tower not
responding.
-When I do ./firmdl3 --tty=usb ../legOS.srec I get: \\.\legotower1:no • such
file or directory.

How do I get around this and make the USB tower communicate with the RCX.
Another thing,do I need any specific driver for the USB?I am having • RedHat
Linux version 7.1 and legOS 0.2.4.If anyone knows a solution to • this,please
let me know.
Regards,
Rajendra