 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2128
  Still having problems with helloworld.c

Hi! I tried changing the path for KERNEL in makefile from Demos directory and giving the path for legOS there.Now I get a different message when I do 'make'.It says 'No rule to make target'?!Now is there any way I could solve this.If I download the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Still having problems with helloworld.c

Hi, I had the same problem you did and traced it back to a faulty line in loader.c (which contains makelx's main()). In revision 1.3 and earlier of that file you can find the following toward the end of the file: if(argc-optind<3 || lx.text_size==0) (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Still having problems with helloworld.c

John, Where is the source for makelx ?? I am having this same problem. Thanks JohnG (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)