 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2120
    Re: About LNP_HOSTADDR & LNP_HOSTMASK —Albert Huang
   looks fine to me. not a bad idea! -albert "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:GMBBt6.C4J@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: About LNP_HOSTADDR & LNP_HOSTMASK —Zhengrong Zang
   Well, I will try to make a patch for this modification. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: About LNP_HOSTADDR & LNP_HOSTMASK —Albert Huang
   The only concern that I would have with this kind of an implementation is that if you plan on changing your brick's LNP address, you have to remember what address it used to be while you're downloading a program. It's not a huge deal, but it's an (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)