 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2121
Re: About LNP_HOSTADDR & LNP_HOSTMASK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 06:15:09 GMT

Well, I will try to make a patch for this modification.

Zhengrong

RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects
http://legochina.virtualave.net

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Albert Huang writes:
looks fine to me.  not a bad idea!

-albert

"Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message
I found these MACROs are only used in lnp.c as below:
kernel/lnp.c:  lnp_buffer[3]=LNP_HOSTADDR | (srcport & LNP_PORTMASK);
kernel/lnp.c:   if(LNP_HOSTADDR == (dest & LNP_HOSTMASK)) {...

You have to recompile legOS as this reason, if we can use two static
variables and two functions to set varibales, for example:
static unsigned char lnp_hostaddr;
static unsigned char lnp_hostmask;

void set_hostaddr(unsigned char hostaddr);
void set_hostmask(unsigned char hostmask);

it is unnecessary to recompile for different port or host RCXs, will this
make any problems?

Zhengrong