 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2118
  Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c

Addendum: It seems bad to put legOS under /usr/lib. Please get a fresh legOS.tar.z from legOS.sourceforge.net and install it in your user home directory. (for me, that means in /home/obi. So legOS home is /home/obi/legOS at my linux system) You will (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c

I've got 2 be honest: I'm new in LegOS, but I've had a similar problem. I decided to create a new project (inside de /demo dir) and I couldn't compile at the beginning, but I edited the file .depend and I copied the last section (the one for rover) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)