 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2108
  Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c

Ok let me explain the whole process that I did.I downloaded the .rpm files for legOS,binutils and egcs and installed them.After that according to the HowTo documentation I wanted to test the compiler by compiling a simple program.I looked into the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c

(...) Ok. Now lets look at your "projects" dir. You take helloworld.c from demo and put it into "projects". Then you also put the Makefile you find in the demo dir into "projects", so you have two files: helloworld.c and Makefile. You now must edit (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c

Michael explained very detail, you can do as below if you don't want to do too complex: Make your Project directory inside ../legOS directory, copy Makefile from demo to Project directory, change PROGRAMS=helloworld.lx rover.lx linetrack.lx (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)