 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2102
Re: legOS codeI need example code of rcx2rcx communication.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 02:37:33 GMT

Albert, Thanks for responding to my post! I had trouble compileing the code
maybe you could help or e-mail me the original.Thanks here is the error report:
brick1.c: In function `read_from_ir':
brick1.c:40: warning: passing arg 1 of `memcpy' di
rget type
brick1.c: In function `main':
brick1.c:56: `data' undeclared (first use in this
brick1.c:56: (Each undeclared identifier is report
brick1.c:56: for each function it appears in.)
brick1.c:49: warning: unused variable `i'
brick1.c:48: warning: unused variable `buf'
make: *** [brick1.o] Error 1