 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2097
  Re: Problems installing in Win98

I am trying to setup legOS on a Windows ME machine following the directions posted by Max Bowsher. I am using Cygwin 1.3.3 which comes with gcc 2.95.3-5. Everything goes fine until I try to make the gcc cross compiler using the command 'make (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Problems installing in Win98

(...) This problem goes away with the latest version of Cygwin. Max. (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)