 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2084
  remote control patch from Mike Zang

I've tried to get Mike's patch to work. Used a fresh legOS installation, applied patch. Compiled fine. But if I try to dll helloworld.lx, dll dies with "cant delete program" error. The -v option reveals, that the rcx sends no ack to the dll delete (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)