 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2084
2083  |  2085
Subject:
remote control patch from Mike Zang
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 21:23:27 GMT

I've tried to get Mike's patch to work. Used a fresh legOS installation,
applied patch. Compiled fine. But if I try to dll helloworld.lx, dll dies with
"cant delete program" error. The -v option reveals, that the rcx sends no ack
to the dll delete request

Tried this under linux and windows, same results for both.

Has anyone installed Mike's patch and could help me?

Bye Mike