 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2071
  tower not responding

I have spent the last couple of days compiling and setting up legOS on my 486SX/33 laptop. I am using legOS 0.2.5 which I got from Sourceforge, and binutils 2.11 (i think) and gcc 2.95.3, which I got from the official GNU site. Compiling 2.95.3 took (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)