 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2070
Re: New patch for remote and message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 15:28:44 GMT

I uploaded this patch at http://legochina.virtualave.net/legos/rm.zip
You can use functions as below:
unsigned int get_rkey(); // wait for any remote key
wait_event(rkey_pressed, rkey); // wait for any remote key pressed
wait_event(rkey_released, rkey); // wait for any remote key released

unsigned char get_msg(); // wait for any message
void clear_msg(); // set message = 0
int send_msg(unsigned char msg); // send msg
wait_event(msg_received, msg); // msg=0, wait for any message,
// msg=1-255, wait for msg

Please give your comments if you try it.

Zhengrong

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I made a new patch for remote control and standard firmware message
communication, I defined three config constants in config.h:
1. CONF_REMOTE_CTRL: Remote control services, comment it if you don't use
remote control.
2. CONF_MESSAGE: Standard firmware message servcies, it lets you can
communicate with NQC program, including with Scout. Comment it if you don't
need to use standard firmware message.
3. CONF_REMOTE_HANDLER: Remote Key Handler services, it lets you can use
default remote key handler, all remote keys act as similar in standard
firmware, you also can use your own remote key handler if you comment this
define.

Zhengrong