 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 205
    Download at www.multimania.com —Mark Assad
   Hi, I'm not sure exactly why this is, but for some reason I can't get a binary download to work from .. (URL) .. Whenever I try and download any of the files from this server ( using both a PPP line at home, and the connection at Uni.) I get (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Download at www.multimania.com —Erik Steffl
    I got exactly the same problem - I cannot get the legos nor other files from the legos site. I always get random sized files (shorter than actual size of files I try to dowanload). somebody help please. I just got the mindstorm and would love to (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Download at www.multimania.com —Luis Villa
   I have all the LegOS files (including reasonably recent egcs and binutils .tar files) here: (URL) As usual, I recommend the LegOS howto for new users- (URL) it helps... (...) ###...### God was my co-pilot, but we crashed in the mountains and I had (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)