 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 205
204  |  206
Subject:
Download at www.multimania.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 16:54:44 GMT

Hi,

I'm not sure exactly why this is, but for some reason I can't get a binary
download to work from .. http://www.multimania.com/legos/legOS-0.1.7.tgz ..
Whenever I try and download any of the files from this server ( using both a
PPP line at home, and the connection at Uni.) I get corrupted files.

This could be because of corrupted files in the cache ( I am forced to use a
squid proxy .), or becuase of a misconfiguration at www.multimania.com -- I
can't tell.. I am able to download from pretty much everywhere else.

I'm positive it isn't a case of a 'bad browser', I've tried Netscape (win32 +
Linux), lynx (linux + sunos), and wget. They all though go through the same
squid proxy server.

If someone could suggest a mirror FTP ( or WWW ) site, or possible send me the
latest release + shapshot that would be really great!

Thanks Alot!

  Re: Download at www.multimania.com

I got exactly the same problem - I cannot get the legos nor other files from the legos site. I always get random sized files (shorter than actual size of files I try to dowanload). somebody help please. I just got the mindstorm and would love to (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)