 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2036
    New patch for remote and message —Zhengrong Zang
   I made a new patch for remote control and standard firmware message communication, I defined three config constants in config.h: 1. CONF_REMOTE_CTRL: Remote control services, comment it if you don't use remote control. 2. CONF_MESSAGE: Standard (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: New patch for remote and message —Luis Villa
     Zhengrong: If you can get a login on sourceforge, and you can send me a patch to review quickly for style and content, I can give you write access to legOS CVS to add your code to the main CVS tree. Thanks for all the effort you've made; sorry I've (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: New patch for remote and message —Zhengrong Zang
   I uploaded this patch at (URL) can use functions as below: unsigned int get_rkey(); // wait for any remote key wait_event(rkey_pressed, rkey); // wait for any remote key pressed wait_event(rkey_released, rkey); // wait for any remote key released (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)