 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2032
2031  |  2033
Subject:
Why compiler can't find header file program.h?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 03:58:07 GMT

I add lines as below into lnp.c
#ifdef CONF_PROGRAM
#include <sys/program.h>
#endif

But I got error message when compile it.
lnp.c:36: sys/program.h: No such file or directory

In some lnp.c file, there are
#ifdef CONF_VIS
#include <dlcd.h>
#include <sys/lcd.h>
#endif

The sys/lcd.h is in the same directory with sys/program.h, I don't know why
program.h can't be found. what can I do?

Zhengrong