 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1994
  Re: How to communication between RCXs without PC?

(...) As far as I know, it is not possible to communicate between legOS and NQC using LNP. I think it would be possible to directly drive the IR port from your own code to send and recieve NQC-style communications, but the ability isn't built into (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: How to communication between RCXs without PC?

You know I had finished my control program in NQC, it is not so simple, but I need to control LEGO Train in smooth speed, NQC is limitation, so I want to use legOS for one of RCX, could you give me some hints for sending/receiving NQC style message (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)