 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1938
Re: Problems installing in Win98
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:27:11 GMT

Thanks for the info.  I'm downloading the sources for binutils and gcc
even as I write this.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

regards
--
Frank Caggiano "The best education for the best
caggiano@crystal-objects.com is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html