 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1931
    CVS —Tyler Ham
   Hi all I'm trying to get the latest code from the cvs root as anonymous. It doesn't seem to let me login using the anonymous. I'm following the instructions on the sourceforge page: cvs -d:pserver:anonymous...root/legOS login but it tells me (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: CVS —Jochen Hoenicke
   (...) Recently sourceforge decided to get rid of the mixed case identifiers. You should use this CVSROOT: cvs -d:pserver:anonymous...root/legos login But it is still "co legOS" to checkout the sources Jochen (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)