 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1923
Re: WinLegOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ricard Lou writes:
Hi all,

Where can I get WinlegOS? I'm trying to download it from
http://legos.sourceforge.net/files/windows/cygwin/legOS-0.2.4.html but the
link to the file is broken.

Un saludo from Spain,
R. Lou (ricardlou@yahoo.com)

Hi, you can download all the files you need at: http://www.geocities.com/winlnp/

You need to download a patch for the Vc++ 6 to get it successfully compiled,
because Vc++ 6 has a compiler bug.

Olaf Christ