 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1922
    WinLegOS —Ricard Lou
   Hi all, Where can I get WinlegOS? I'm trying to download it from (URL) but the link to the file is broken. Un saludo from Spain, R. Lou (ricardlou@yahoo.com) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: WinLegOS —Olaf Christ
   (...) Hi, you can download all the files you need at: (URL) need to download a patch for the Vc++ 6 to get it successfully compiled, because Vc++ 6 has a compiler bug. Olaf Christ (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)