 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1902
    Re: lnp rcx hostaddress [and a summer legOS release?] —Guido Ersettigh
   Hi I'm preparing for the same project Vittorio's working on, a high level library in C++ to send explicit commands to rcx from a pc and back. I hope if you gonna change the low level library you will mantain a certain compatibility so that I won't (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: lnp rcx hostaddress [and a summer legOS release?] —Luis Villa
   I'm very open, to feedback to tell me why I'm nuts and/or to help in making sure I don't break anything important to current legOS users. I certainly won't change anything serious without announcing and discussing it here. Luis (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)