 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1889
Re: Lego Camera and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 17:54:10 GMT

Last I checked, the chip which the lego camera uses is unsupported under
linux. I wrote up a short discussion of what I knew at the time here:

http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Lego/basics.html#AEN65

which is even less than I seem to remember knowing but hopefully the link
there can be helpful.
Luis

On Tue, 22 May 2001, Kenneth Johansen wrote:

Kenneth Johansen wrote:

hi all, my supervisor, recently supplied me with a camera that is part of the
"vision command" package.
unfortunately (and naturally) it only comes with software for windoze.
so i was wondering if theres anyone out there that has managed to use this
camera on
a linux machine? (using linux drivers and software)

regards
kenneth johansen
kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no

argg....forgot to start a new thread, hopefully you guys will read it anyways :)

kenneth johansen
kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.