 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1888
  Re: Lego Camera and legOS

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kenneth Johansen writes: . (...) AFAIK it is not possible yet. ISTR that the legocam is closely related to the Logitech QuickCam express and the project to develop drivers for the latter (look at (URL) ) will eventually (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lego Camera and legOS

Hi, There are two versions of the Logitech QuickCam Express which use two different sensors and as far as I know, only one of them is supported by the alpha driver for Linux. I think that the Lego Cam (and your camera, maybe)uses the other sensor... (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lego Camera and legOS

(...) IIRC, the identifier chip is different, so it returns a different ID, otheriwse it is a regular QuickCam. Change the driver so it recognizes the different chip, and it should work (at least this is what it seemed to be on the robotics mailing (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)