 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1862
1861  |  1863
Subject:
Floating ponts ??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 19:20:46 GMT

Hello everybody

I am writing a program that uses floats, but I have some problems.

If I write
/******/

float p;

p = 0.3;

if(p == 0.4)
   do something;

/******/

The if statement evaluates to true.

Is there anything special I have to do to use floats in legOS? Or am I
doing something wrong. All help will be greatly appreciated.

Niels Sandholt Busch