 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1848
1847  |  1849
Subject:
WinLNP issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:13:17 GMT

For those who prefer the Java programming language, I've written some
classes that may help with LNP.
What you need is : the JDK 1.2, the Java Communication APIs (classes for
Java communication through the serial port, and my classes located at :
choeur.multimania.com/lnp
The LNPTester explains how to use the LNPManager and the LNPListener.
Good luck !