 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1847
    More LNP Issues —Matthew Sieker
   Thanks to Rainer for helping me with the stupid compiler bug :) Now that the PC side of LNP is working, I'm having troubles with the RCX side... I've modified the LNP sample provided on the WinLNP page as follows (with the includes trimmed): #define (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        WinLNP issues —Fabien Bergeret
   For those who prefer the Java programming language, I've written some classes that may help with LNP. What you need is : the JDK 1.2, the Java Communication APIs (classes for Java communication through the serial port, and my classes located at : (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)