 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1842
1841  |  1843
Subject:
WinLNP Issues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 01:33:35 GMT

I'm trying to compile WinLNP, and I've run across a baffling problem:

h:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\comutil.h(101) : fatal
error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1786)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
         Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information

I get this same error when it tries to compile LNPManager.cpp and
LNPPort.cpp. Has anyone had this issue beefore? If something is just royally
botched with my VC installation, does anyone have a precompiled version I
could use?

Thanks

Matt

  All your base are belong to us