 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1811
Re: Assembly in my C-program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:12:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Athanasios Kostakos writes:
HI,

I was wondering if I could write assembly code in my c-program. I would like • to
access the motor output port as a digital port and control when it is on and
when off (possibly writting something like "mov.b r6l,@0xf000:16").

This should be performed by mapping a variable on top of the memory location,
and NOT by inline assembly.

Or can I change the dmotor.h file and when I call the "motor_a_speed(1-255)",
actually to control the times the motor output port will go on and off?

What is wrong with speed=0 for off and speed=255 for on?

/jakob