 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 177
  Rom sensor read routine

In writing some sensor code yesterday/today (it's 6 am), I passed over the ROM sensor code at 14c0. The documentation has been put in the usual place. The rotation code is pretty simple: the expected state machine, with split points between the four (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Rom sensor read routine

Hi Kekoa, (...) I am fixing this right now. (...) The current legOS sensor read cycle is this (i=illuminate, c=A/D conversion) S1: iii iii iii ccc S2: ccc iii iii iii S3: iii ccc iii iii S4: iii iii ccc iii If you find your sensor 2 readings to be (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Rom sensor read routine

(...) The current LegOS model really hammers the sensors, almost to the point of oversampling them. It only takes a short while (less than 0.1 ms, I think) to sample all four sensors; I think LegOS samples the next sensor immediately after finishing (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)