 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1731
    Remote control patch —Ross Crawford
   Hi all. I've uploaded Chris Aquila's remote control patch to Sourceforge. I've included a README, and a user-space module to make using it a bit easier. Just look under the patches section in the legOS project. Regards, ROSCO (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Remote control patch —Zhengrong Zang
     Hi, Ross I tried the remote control patch in legOS 0.2.5, the compiling is ok and download kernel is also ok, but when I download demo program, never be successful, after tried to delete 4 times, dll stoped, it is no any problems before use remote (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Remote control patch —Zhengrong Zang
   I think you should modify that patch as (URL) it can't work correctly! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        My seggiestion about remote control patach —Zhengrong Zang
   I think remote control can be divided two parts: 1. defatk mode, if you user doesn't provide remote handler, the default hanlder will be called, key M1-M3 send standard message 1-3, A1-C1/A2-C2 increase/decrease 1 outport port a-c, P1-P5 run program (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)