 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1729
Re: multiple "execi" with different priorities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:22:08 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> writes:

must get a slice before any lower priority tasks get any slice. And remember
that LegOS uses co-operative multi-tasking, not pre-emptive, so your tasks have
to specifically relinquish control before any other task will be scheduled.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong....

Actually legOS multitasking is preemptive :-)

bye
Bernardo