 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1677
Re: LNP and Lego Remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:50:21 GMT

Hi Paolo,

I know this is a kind of old message, but I was just wondering what's
happening in this direction? I'm currently using Chris Arquiza's patch
(which works fine against 0.2.5) but wondering whether there's something new
& improved around the corner before I write heaps of code for it.

Regards,

ROSCO

Paolo Masetti <paolom@pragmanet.it> wrote in message

FYI, we are working to a new, better, implementation of LNP (a sort of
LNP2), backward compatible that is compatible with Lego remote too...
:-)

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
This tagline is made from recycled letters.