 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1388
Re: LNP and Lego Remote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:37:51 GMT

On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Chris Arquiza wrote:
Can we set the parity of LNP to SMR_ODD?
Right now, LNP is acting as if it were set to even parity even though it's
supposed to be at no parity; it's discarding all odd bytes sent by the Lego
remote.

Luis? Tried the patch and the demo for the remote yet?

Nope. I've been moving :( and my mindstorm is still taped up and packed.
To worsen the situation, my motherboard broke, so I don't even have a
functional PC at the moment. Hopefully, that should be remedied later this
week.
Luis

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella