 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1624
    LNP Help —Trevor Foley
   Hey, I am trying to get my computer to talk to 2 rcxs. I have the program and when I send ir messages to the RCX loaded with LegOS, it shows the IR port on. However I do not understand what the packets should look like with the intergrity layer. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: LNP Help —Michael Ash
   (...) Is there some reason you're not using liblnp? It will take care of all this junk for you and you just have to give it the data. (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)