 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1590
  what is a "single byte difference" error from makelx?

While compiling my simple battery voltage indicator after an upgrade from 0.2.2 to 0.2.5 (CVS from sourceforge) I get no errors during the build or ld and then: /ibm/legOS/sourcefor...til/makelx battery.ds1 battery.ds2 battery.lx single byte (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: what is a "single byte difference" error from makelx?

(...) Speaking of your battery code, I think we should add a demo program that utilizes your function. Rossz P.S. Merry Christmas // Displays the battery voltage level, e.g. "8.7v". Ok, so the "v" // looks more like a "u". It's a limitation of the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)