 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1591
Re: what is a "single byte difference" error from makelx?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ben Jackson writes:
While posting this I finally figured it out.  Someone added my battery code
to the kernel with the same function name, so that error must mean "your
code has a symbol which duplicates a kernel symbol".

Speaking of your battery code, I think we should add a demo program that
utilizes your function.

Rossz

P.S. Merry Christmas

// Displays the battery voltage level, e.g. "8.7v". Ok, so the "v"
// looks more like a "u".  It's a limitation of the display.

#include <conio.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <sys/battery.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv) {