 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1558
    Re: getpid? —Ross Crawford
   Eddie, Would there be any problem making these inline, seeing how they're one-liners? (I'm assuming here that the H8 target implements inline) Regards, ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: getpid? —Eddie C. Dost
   (...) I wouldn't want to do so, not because the H8 does not implement inline, but because cpid is a local variable to tm.c (although it is not declared as such...). I think it's cleaner to have this user - kernel interface in real functions. Eddie (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)